Every individual’s smile and bite is unique. After Dr. Rejman evaluates you or your child in person, he will be able to give you an accurate quote for the cost of treatment.
Our fees are completely transparent.
Our Treatment Fee Includes:
- All appointments for the duration of treatment
- Follow-up and retainer check appointments
- Retainers provided at the end of treatment
- All records and radiographs needed throughout treatment
- Emergency visits
ORTHOFI – our local financing partner!
Meadows Orthodontics now partners with OrthoFi, a local financing company that specializes in orthodontics, to collect all account receivables. This is a very exciting step for our office because of several different things:
- All intake and HIPPA forms are now digital and e-mailed to the patient before their first visit, streamlining the intake process.
- Orthofi confirms orthodontic benefits, sometimes within minutes of entering a patient’s information. They will also include secondary benefits into an estimate, something we haven’t been able to do until now.
- Families have the option of doing a “soft” credit check (one that does not go on your credit history) in order to receive very low down payment and financing options. Our patients used to have to pay a minimum of 20% down to begin treatment and now the down payments can go as low as $250.
- Families are presented with a SLIDER, so they can choose their down payment and monthly payment. Pay-in-full discounts are also available.
- Payments are interest free up the length of treatment!
- Monthly payments are also collected by OrthoFi. OrthoFi require that a credit card of some kind be on file, but our patients can stop in and pay by cash and check and the card will not run if the payment is made by the due date. * Best of all, Orthofi has a large team who spends their entire day calling orthodontic insurance companies. Collecting insurance is difficult, and orthodontic insurance is no different. By having an extra team of employees working for us, there is a greater likelihood that benefits will be collected.
We will walk you through every step of OrthoFi, but take it from us – this is a program that you will love!
We are providers for many of the major dental insurance plans. Participating means that we sign a contract to use a fee schedule that saves you money. It also means that we accept your benefit (usually $1000-$3000) towards the cost of orthodontics. Insurance pays at 50%, meaning if a treatment costs $3000, the most you can get is $1500, even if you have a $2000 benefit. Please call our office if you need clarification about this!
Payment Plans and Financing Options
Your smile should last a lifetime but your payments should not! We will work closely with you to maximize your insurance benefits, health savings or flexible spending accounts.
Our office offers the following:
- Interest free monthly payment plans
- Additional financing with Care Credit (down payment only)
- Assistance with maximizing your Health Savings and Flexible Spending Accounts
- Discounts for fees paid up front
- Sibling/Family discounts, and discount for teachers, first responders and military*
- Most major credit cards accepted
*there is a cap of $1200 for discounts, including insurance and additional discounts listed above