Halloween will be here soon. Here are some braces friendly treats that are both fun, and easy on your wires and brackets!
- 1 package of Jell-O Vanilla Pudding Mix
- 3 cups milk
- 2 drops of green food coloring
- 1 chalk board pen-black
- 5-6 plastic cups
- 10 chocolate sandwich cookies
- In a bowl, whisk together the milk and pudding mix.
- Mix until slightly thick and add the food coloring.
- With the chalk board pen, decorate the faces on the clear plastic cups.
- Spoon in the pudding until half way full and set aside.
- Place 10 chocolate cookies into a base of a food processor and blend until light crumbs.
- Sprinkle the cookie crumbs over the pudding cups and place in the fridge until ready to serve.
Thank you to Simpy Happenstance for this recipe! Visit them at www.simplyhappenstance.com